The 2nd Congress of the Asian Society of Neuropathology
The minutes and decisions of The Executive Committee
November 5th, 2011 at China Hall of Science and Technology
Attendance : 26 persons(17 from China, 8 from Japan, and 1 from Malaysia)
The President Dr. Kazuo Nagashima took the chair.
Languages were Chinese and Japanese, and translated to each other by Dr. Y.-S. Piao (Beijing, China).
- Election of new Board members.
- The President: Dr. De-Hong Lu (Beijing) succeeded Dr. Kazuo Nagashima.
- Vice President: Dr. Hitoshi Takahashi (Niigata, Japan) succeeded Dr. Lu-Ning Wang (Beijing). Note: Dr. Seung U. Kim (Korea) remains as the Vice President.
- Secretary General: Dr. Y.-S. Piao (Beijing) succeeded Dr. Yoshio Hashizume (Aichi, Japan).
- Treasurer: Dr. Yin Wang (Shanghai, China) succeeded Dr. Imaharu Nakano (Tochigi, Japan).
Chairman changed to the new President Dr. Dr. De-Hong Lu.
- The date and country in charge of the 3rd Asian Congress of Neuropathology were discussed.
- It was supported that the 3rd Congress will be held earlier than the International Congress of Neuropathology in 2014.
- The new Boad members will make contact with Korea and India as the candidate for the 3rd Congress.