- Intracranial mass-forming lesion associated with dural thickening and hypophysitis (issued in Neuropathology, 2013)
- Bilateral intraventricular mass in a child (issued in Neuropathology, 2013)
- A case of a girl with poor school achievement, ataxia and neurological deterioration (issued in Neuropathology, 2012)
- A 14-year-old girl with lissencephaly and craniofacial dysmorphism (issued in Neuropathology, 2012)
- Left cerebellar hemispheric tumor in an 80-year old man (Issued in Neuropathology, 2011)
- Lobulated fibers in a patient with 46-year history of limb-girdle muscle weakness (Issued in Neuropathology, 2011)
- An 8-year-old boy with gait disturbance and the rapid increase of muscle tonus (Issued in Neuropathology, 2010)
- Reluctant hydrocephalus (Issued in Neuropathology, 2010)
- An 11-year-old boy showing rapid psychomotor regression and diffuse cerebral white matter lesions (Issued in Neuropathology, 2009)
- Tumor arising in the periventricular region (Issued in Neuropathology, 2009)
- Separate CNS lesions involving the brainstem and spinal cord in a 47-year-old man (Issued in Neuropathology, 2008)
- A 53-year-old woman with muscular atrophy showing hypersomnia and respiratory failure (Issued in Neuropathology, 2008)
- A 64-year-old man presenting MRIs of expansive multiple high intensity areas in the cerebral white matter, cerebellum and brain stem (Issued in Neuropathology, 2007)
- A 2-year-old boy with hypoactivity of neonatal onset and profound developmental delay (Issued in Neuropatholgy, 2007)
- Predominant motor symptoms in a 74-year-old man with a small elongation in the spinocerebellar atrophy type 1 gene (Issued in Neuropathology, 2006)
- A 76-year-old man who developed febrile unconsciousness with magnetic resonance imaging finding indicating encephalitis.
- A 62-year-old man with a family history of dementia, showing dementia and parkinsonism, presented with personality change and behavioral abnormality.
- An 11-month-old girl with arrested psychomotor development and lactic acidosis
- A 32-year-old man with left temporal lobe tumor
- A 35-year-old female with growth and developmental retardation, progressive ataxia, dementia and visual loss.
- 15-year-old boy with muscle weakness and atrophy of extremities from infancy
- 43-year-old-man presenting repeated pathologic fracture of limbs,dementia and grand mal
- 76-year-old woman presenting with adult-onset, slowly progressive cerebellar symptoms
These articles were published in Neuropathology and are reproduced with permission from Weily-Blackwell.